Tips for preparation of Intermediate examinations.
This article guide you for effective preparation for your intermediate examinations. You can find few easy tips and guidelines to improve our marks in examination. So, read this article to know about few important tips to score good marks in examination.
Intermediate examination is more difficult than HSC or Tenth class public examination. A student has to work hard to get success in this examination. Mainly science students are facing more difficult to score more marks in this examination. Here I gave you few tips to score good marks in the intermediate examination.
General Tips to Score Good Marks in Intermediate examination
- As examination is very nearer, a student has to plan very special manner to utilize the limited time perfectly and should proceed with perfect revision.
- They must give more priority to old or previous public papers and practice them thoroughly. This will able to intensify their ability and filter their knowledge.
- List out your doubts and clarify as soon as possible. Never feel shy to clarify your doubts.
- Avoid oily food and non-veg food because they will create negative impact on your concentration.
- Follow a perfect time management. Avoid late night studies and take proper sleep to keep your brain more active.
- Avoid watching TV serials. They will disturb your concentration.
- Give equal importance to both practical and theory examinations.
- Maintain your practical books perfectly.
- Always follow safety rules in science laboratory to avoid any unusual accidents.
Tips to score more in Mathematics
- Intermediate Mathematics is very tough as compare to high school level Maths. So, it requires more practice to score good marks.
- Always follow a rough diagram while moving towards constructions.
- Don't forget to draw the required diagram while solving geometrical theorems.
- While constructing any geometrical figure, don't move the pencil repeatedly.
- While solving any problem, first writhe the given data, and then write the required formula before moving to solve the problem.
- If you feel difficulty in Mathematics then choose chapters like Matrices, quadratic equations and functions, because these chapters are little easier than other units.
- Integration, this is the most volatile unit in Mathematics. It requires regular practice. So, always give a special time for this chapter and remember all the formulae of this topic.
- Remember all trigonometric functions and its values. This is another chapter where you can score good marks.
Tips to Score in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Science Subjects)
- Physics is the most difficult subject among all subjects. So, you have to prepare more carefully to score good marks in this subject.
- Practice all diagrams and utilize these diagrams while answering long answer type questions.
- Learn all definitions carefully and never try to change the definitions into your own language. Definitions should be written as the scientists are proposed.
- Remember all scientific constant values and their units.
- Practice all scientific derivations in spite of remembering them.
- Practice chemical equations.
- Chemical calculus and thermodynamics are major problematic units in chemistry. So, practice the problems more and more.
- Try to remember the biological terms and their spellings. Remember the pronunciation parts very carefully.
- In biology diagrams play a major role for scoring marks.
Tips for presentation in examination
- Always attend the questions which you know well and give second preference to the doubtful questions.
- Always follow good handwriting in examination. This will create a good impression in examiners mind and can able to bring few extra marks for you.
- Always keep the required materials with you and never ask anything to other candidates.
- Never give response to others in examination hall and mind in your work only.
- Never follow any illegal practices in the examination hall. This may block your career.
- Always read carefully to the questions before moving towards answering them.
- Don't forget to mention the question number and roman number while answering any questions.
- Don't write your information other than the specified page.