High School Certificate Examination - 2012, OdishaHSC, this is the annual examination conducted by Odisha government for its matriculation students. This examination is popularly known as HSC or High School Certificate Examination in Odisha. In this examination 10th class students those are studied in state syllabus from all over Odisha participates.
HSC Odisha Examination DatesInitially, Odisha government decided to conduct this examination in the month of February. But due to Panchayat Elections it is rescheduled on March. According to the latest report of the Government the examination is going to start from March 10 onwards and go on till March 31. The time table will be announced very soon with in a week. you can find get the time table for this examination in forum section of Orissaspider very soon(Within a week).
Application Form and Last date for Submission of ApplicationAlready form fill up for HSC examination started and till now, approximately 5.5 Lakh students have filled up forms to appear in this HSC or Matriculation examination of Odisha.
The last date for this examination is January 16, 2012. All eligible students should submit their applications with in last date.
Arrangements For This Examination
Last year around 7000 students booked for malpractice. To prevent such misuses and to conduct this examination more transparency manner one 150 member squad team is created. They will visit different examination centers and try to control malpractices.
Help Line for Students and Teachers
This year Odisha government introduced a help line service to the students and teachers. They can ask their queries of the examinations at two designated times. The help line number is 0671- 2414721. Students can call this number and ask their questions to the 20 member expert panel from 11 am to 4 pm. If the number of queries will be increased then the time limit also increased and may further make it as a 24 hour service. This will very helpful to our students to clarify their doubts easily.
Even students can also visit the board website www.bseorissa.in to know more about the examination. Even they can send Email to get the answer for their queries. The Email address is email@example.com
Tips to prepare effectively for this examination
- Realize this is your final chance to appear in this examination. You cannot do anything to improve your marks after the examination. Only a failed candidate can be allowed to rewrite the examination. Once you passed you cannot do anything, so use this chance to score maximum and get a very good mark sheet for a reward.
- Don't feel pressure for thinking about the poor start for the examination. Remember nobody counts how we start, everybody counts the final points. So, try to work hard to get a good result at the end. Remember in a running race the person wins who reaches the destination point at the end of the race earlier. Here we count the ending point only, and never count who ran very fast in the earlier stage. So, your last effort decides your result and more responsible for you. So, use your every effort to well prepared yourself to face the examination bravely.
- Keep more concentration on your studies. Now a days it is better to keep yourself separated from TV and TV serials. Because these will create extra pressure on your brain by his critical ending episodes.
- Know your syllabus and the weightage of the marks on the basis of chapters. Learn the units or chapters which contains more marks.
- Don't hesitate to take help from your respective teachers. Ask and clarified your doubts from your teachers without any hesitation.
- Practice more and more previous public examination papers. Many times 30-40% questions are repeated from the previous public papers.
- Don't read Mathematics as like other subjects, always practice different problems with in a note book.
- Never try to write the science answers in your own language, always learn scientific definitions as it is in your text science text book.
- Give equal concern to your health, because your health plays a very crucial role in the time of examination. If any health problem you face in the time of examination then it will affect your examination.
- Always take balanced diet and take sufficient rest.
- Don't read for long night. Take proper sleep at night to avoid any major health problems.
- Avoid non-veg food and oily food. These foods create health problems such as gastric, acidity and indigestion problems.
How To Behave In The Examination Hall?
- Before entering into the examination hall, drink a glass of water. Cool water help you to reduce your mental strain and stress.
- Check your all required materials such as hall ticket, Pen, Pencils and other materials before leave your house and entering your examination hall to face any further problem.
- After sitting on your sit, close your eyes for few minutes and try to keep your concentration.
- As soon as you get the answer sheet write the needed information very carefully by following the guidelines of examination invigilators.
- Don't give response to your follow students in examination hall. Once you give response to others, they will ask you every time which will damage your concentration and time. So, it is better to avoid give any response to others.
- Write your answers very neat handwriting and draw the diagrams whenever you feel it is necessary.
- Write extra questions at the end only.
- If you don't know the perfect answer then don't forget to write any related answers to the question. This will help you to score minimum marks in that question.
- Never try to do malpractice to score more marks. It may destroy your career.
- Do hard work and learn well to score maximum marks.
Conclusion:Believe on you and work with positive manner then no body will stop you to get your achievements. Remember the examinations never shows your real talent. So, never be more emotions on the result of examinations. Control your emotions and never take any steps which will affect others.