Qualifications, Documents Needed for Soldiers Job in OSAP, Constables in IRB
Are you applying for Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in Orissa, then you must know the qualifications and documents needed for applying this job. In the below article, I am explaining about the details description about what is required for applying Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in Orissa.
Educational Qualification Required for Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in OrissaThe applicant should be a person of Good character.
The applicant should have passed High School Certificate Examination (HSC) or 10th examination/similar examination from Board of Secondary Education or any recognized institution. He should have appeared HSC/10th examination with taking Odia as a compulsory subject or he should have appeared M.E. examination with taking Odia as a compulsory subject. He should have familiar with Odia language and can be able to write, speak and read Odia language.
Other Qualifications Required for Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in Orissa
If the candidate is married, he should have more than one spouse living.
He should be healthy and should not have any organic defect.
Age of the candidate should be 18 to 23 as on 1st January 2011. Upper age limit is 5 years for SC/ST/SEBC candidates. Age relaxation facility is available for ex service men according to the Govt rules adnd regulation.
The candidate should have registered his name in any district employment exchange of Orissa before publication of the advertisement. The candidate should not register his name in more than one employment exchange.
The candidates must produce their all original documents at the time of Soldiers/Constable recruitment examination. The candidates who will not produce the documents at the right time, treated as disqualified and they will be not allowed for next recruitment process. The selection board has full right to reject any candidate from the selection with out showing the cause.
Documents Needed for Applying Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in Orissa
The applicants are requested to apply with xerox copies of the following certificates. All the xerox copies should be self attested by the candidates with full signature and date.
- Proof for age. (HSC/10th examination certificate)
- Educational certificates. (HSC/10th examination certificate/similar)
- Xerox copy of 10th Examination mark sheet.
- Caste certificate. (Applicable for SC/ST/SEBC applicants)
- Valid Employment registration certificate.
- Sports certificate. (Only applicable for candidates applying through sports quota)
- N.C.C. certificate. (Applicable for applicants who are applying through N.C.C. quota)
- Driving license. (If the candidate have valid driving license and experience in driving)
- Discharge certificate. (Needed for ex-servicemen candidates)
- Three passport size photographs except the pasted photograph in the application form. The candidate must Put signature and date at the backside of the photographs.
If you have all the above documents and you are satisfying all the conditions then just see the Application procedure for applying Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB in Orissa.
If you want to get more details then see Original Advertisement of Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB or if you want to apply for these posts then Download the Application form for Soldiers Job in OSAP and Constables Job in IRB for 2011 in free.