Ingredients of Chatu Dam
Chatu: 250 grams
Big Onions: 4
Ginger: Small piece
Turmeric Powder: 1 spoon
Aleicha: 3 to 4
Garam Masala: 1/2 spoon
Salt and some Dhania leaves
How to make Chatu Dam
1. First wash the Chatu and put it in water with turmeric powder,
2. After some time press it and bring out the water from it.
3. Then fry it in Oil.
4. Grinder some Onion and Ginger.
5. Now Pour some oil in pan and fry the Aleicha.
6. After that fry the rest onions.
7. When the colour of the onion goes red, put all the elements into it with some tomato.
8. Fry it for 10 minutes.
9. When it fried then pour some water into it.
10. When the water hits, then put the fried chatu and put it on fire some more time.
11. After some minute put the Dhania leaves and Garam masala.
12. If you want then you can put some imli in it.
13. It is very tasty with fried rice.
More articles: Oriya Recipes