Eligibility Needed for Junior Clerk Posts in Orissa for 2011
1) The applying candidate should be a citizen of India and permanent resident of applying district.
2) The candidate should have registered his/her name in the district employment exchange(domicile district) on or before the date of sbmission of application.
3) The educational qualification needed for Junior Clerks in Orissa is 10th or matriculation.
4) The candidate should not be less than 18 years or not more than 32 years of age as on 01.04.2011. Upper age limit is relaxable for 5 years in case of SC/ST/Women candidates and 3 years for Ex Service men and SEBC candidates, sports persons.
5) The candidate should be a good characterized person.
6) The candidate should have a sound health, good physique and active habitats.
7) The candidate should be able to Speak, read and write in Oriya.
i) He should passed Middle English examination with Oriya as language subject.
ii) He should passed the matriculation examination with Oriya as medium of Examination in non-language subject.
iii) The candidate should passed in Oriya as language subject in the final examination of Class- VII or above.
iv) He should passed a examination or test in M.E School standard conducted by the
8) In case of married candidates, not having more than one spouse living.
9) The candidate should not be debarred from any other competitive Govt Examinations.
10) The candidate should have basic computer knowledge.
You can see the Junior Clerk Recruitment Details in Orissa and Documents Needed for Applying Junior Clerk Vacancies in Orissa from another post of Orissa spider.
More articles: Junior Clerk Recruitment in Orissa