: 5 (
Methi saga is One of the favorites in Villages with Pakhala.Saga is very good for eyes
1) 500 Gram of methi saga
2) 2 small tomato sliced into medium pieces
3) 6 Badhi
4) 1 small Brinjal cut into small pieces.
5) 2 green chilies cut into 2 pieces
6) 1 dry red chili make into Pieces
7) some mustard seeds
8) 2 Table spoon Cooking oil
10) coriander leaves or Dhaniya patra
1) Wash the methi saga properly and then cut it and keep in a pot so that it will release water.
2) Heat about 1/2 cup of water in a pan and add brinjal to it.
3) Cover this for 4 minutes and then add methi saga and little bit of salt. Cook it for 7-8 Minutes then put it in a bowl.
4) Heat a fry pan in medium flame and add tomato and salt and little bit of water and make a thick paste.
5) Add the tomato paste made in step 4 to the cooked saga in step 3.
6) Heat a fry pan and fry badhis in a little bit of oil till they turn brown.
7) Add this to sag in step 5
8) Again heat a fry pan and add 2 spoon of oil and then put mustard seeds, green chilies and red chili
and allow them to splutter
9) Then add saga to the seasoning (in step 8) and mix it properly.
Add coriander leaves and serve with watered rice or hot Rice.
Did you like this resource? Share it with your friends and show your love!
Responses to "Methi Saga"
No responses found. Be the first to respond...
Notify me by email when others post comments to this article.
Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
to fill automatically.
(Will not be published, but
to validate comment)
Type the numbers and letters shown on the left.
Awards & Gifts
Last 7 Days
Copyright © SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd., Kochi, India
2005 - 2012 All Rights Reserved.
Click the "Follow" button above to follow Tony John