* Total Height: 800 feet (244 meters )
* Waterfall Type: Horsetail fall
* Watercourse: Korapani Nala
* Locality: Sundargarh District
* State: Odisha ,India
* Pecific Location: Nandapani
Close view of Khandadhar waterfall
Khandadhar is one of the well known picnic spot in Odisha. Many person does not aware that this waterfall is tallest in Orissa and 4th tallest in India. Situated amidst its lush forests is Orissa's most well-known waterfall, the Khandadhar fall (244m).It makes a great picnic spot. It lies about 104-km from Rourkela via Bonaigarh, which is 19-km from the waterfall. The last couple of meters are purely a trekker's delight and a great picnic spot. It lies 60 km from Keonjhar , 19-km Bonaigarh and114 km from Rourkela. The magnificient sight of the fall makes it ideal for a great picnic spot.
This is the tallest waterfall in the state of Orissa,The falls appear to be located in sundaragarh a smaller perrenial watercourse.Amidst thick jungles, Khandadhar is a glittering waterfall created by a perennial rivulet called Korapani Nala within a few kms of its origin.
A view of Khandadhar waterfall
* Nearest rail station head is at Rourkela (104 kms.)
* 104-km from Rourkela via Bonaigarh, by bus.
* 60 km from Keonjhar and 19kms from Bonaigarh. By bus