You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

The best helpful member in orissaspider

Hello frnds and member i want to know who is the best helpful or active member in orissaspider. Give ur feedback and suggestion.
    What a question! Honestly I can say it is our lead editor Naresh is the most helpful member in this site who always ready to help me in every step in the web world. He is the person who introduced me to Orissaspider and Indiastudychannel and guided me to do quality contribution in these sites. He never refused to help me and guide me whenever I need his suggestions. Today I am a leading member with more than 8000 points in ISC is because of his encouragements.
    Similarly, our editor Krishna is also a very friendly person who always ready to help others.

In the mean time I cannot ignore the contribution of all other members of this site. I think every member of this site is a helpful member and their contributions help this site to grow more and more.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi manoj, it is rightly said Mr. Vicky. I too encouraged by Mr. Naresh, but due to my lack of time, not able to participate here more. But, in coming days I am trying to contribute here as more as possible. After all, this is the one regional site which I preferred most. Hope, everyone getting benefited from this site. I've seen every time, minimum 25 people are watching this site. I hope the online viewers status could go up to 250 and above; for which we need to contribute more and more.
    Thanks and regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.