You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Welcome Jhina Hikka to orissa

Hello members, our laxmipur MLA Jhina Hikka is now out of danger. The nakshal's released him yesterday at 1 a.m. That's the very good news for Odisha.
    Sorry this news is wrong but it's not my fault. I saw This news in ndtv.in . Sorry orissaspider member or admin .
    Really its a very good news for every one. The young MLA was released by naxals after a long period of his abduction.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello manojkumarnayak,

It's a wrong news you said. Actually MLA Mr. Jhina Hikaka is under the the Maoist and will be placed on 'Praja Court' on 25 th May according to the media. I think the Maoists will not attemt to kill him. If so then it will be sent a bad advertisement to the tribal society since Mr. Hikaka belongs to tribal society. All what they can is that the Maoists may force Hikaka to resign from MLA. Now we can pray to God to get him back soon in healthy.

Regards,

Priyabrata das

But now jhina hikka relese under the maoist . Thanks for all people. I'm so lucky that i post the topic by saw in ndtv(7 days ago). But now it happen really .

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.