You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Rajasmita Kar in final of DID - 3

Rajasmita Kar, Odia girl from Rourkela, entered into the final of the Dance India Dance – III. She is the first dancer from Odisha who entered the grand finale of such mega dance event DID. Please, join with me to congratulate this dancer and vote her more and more to help her to win this mega event.

Give a missed call on the following number to show your support to Rajasmita : 18002661601
    Really it is a very good news that a girl born in Odisha entered for the final of DID-3. I congratulate Ms. Rajasmita for her success and wish her best up luck for her grand finale.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Krishna don't forget to vote her by giving a missed call to the given number and ask all of your friends and relatives to do the same.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Vicky, Thanks for this post about voting information to Rajasmita Kar of DID-3. Actually, due to so many works I was unable to watch the program. However, as you said here and in your earlier article about Rajasmita, I voted her. Hope she won this title and make proud our state Odisha.

#Others, please don't forget to vote by a missed call to no. 18002661601

Regards,

Rajasmita kar win DID3 . I am proud fill that i born in odisha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.