You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Reg: Google adsense application through this site

Hello webmasters,

I want to get an google adsense account through this site. Though I am aware of the minimum criteria(5 out of 6 requirements) before applying for google adsense application through Odisha Spider, I want to know what the ideal time or requirements to submit adsense application from this site are? I mean, the ideal number of approved articles though here mentioned that one should have minimum 10 valid approved articles. I just want to know because I have been struggling a lot to get a google adsense account. I have applied for google adsense three times through techulator.com which is one of the sites from SpiderWorks Technologies. But google review team disapproved my application and mentioned 3 different reasons in 3 times. From then I became too upset and when I got this site, new hopes arise in me. That's why I had asked for this. Please help me. Need your valuable suggestions.

Thanks
    Dear Priyabrata,

You should not get upset from failures. Because failures are the path of success. You should keep up your effort towards success. Why I am saying it is that initially my application was also rejected by google. But I did a little change to my articles and got approved subsequently.
    @Ad sense approval: there are certain terms & conditions set by google. While writing articles you have to keep in mind these terms & conditions. You have to remain active and try to publish some good and long articles and forum threads at least for 4 to 5 months. After that you may apply for adsense through this site.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Priyabrata,

It was rightly said by Mr. Krishna.
    Post good and quality contents, with proper keyword researched. Avoid posting least valued articles; such as outdated information, jobs, classifieds, admissions etc. No doubt these are also important for site; but these are very less prioritized as compared to other permanent contents. In addition, read the posting guidelines, HTML coding, SEO script/content writing procedures etc. which are available in every sites of SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt Ltd.
    One more very important thing, do not attempt repeatedly for Google's AdSense. Leave 2-3 month gap between if it disapproved once; try to post good contents in between that tenure. Google has tightened its policy for AdSense account. Before some month, it also rejected more than a million accounts due to low quality contents and arrival of Google Panda on February 2011. Therefore, concentrate on the quality and quantity of articles on a particular site; then proceed for AdSense.

Regards,

Hello Krishna & Naresh,

I have posted already 3 articles here and will post more articles in future. Can you please tell whether my articles are suitable for google adsense or I have to change the resource type or any other change required?

By the by, thanks a lot both of you for giving such valuable suggestions. I am sure it will help me a lot in future.

Regards,

Priyabrata das

Hi Priyabrata,

Post as per the requirement of the sites. If you're posting in techulator.com then post as per the content categories available there. In this site, better to post permanent articles such as about Odisha, Odisha tourism, tourist spots, famous personalities, sports etc. to gain more point and revenue as well as it will be benefited for Google AdSense.

Regards,

Hello Naresh,

Here I have posted articles about recent important news in Odisha. But you suggest me that it would be better to post permanent articles. Fine, I will follow according to your word. Thanks for your guidance.

Regards,

Priyabrata das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.