You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Webmasters/editors- I Need help

Hello webmasters/editors,

In this thread I just want to know am I able to post articles about jobs outside Odisha state? or I have to post article about jobs in Odisha only? Waiting for your kind valuable response.

Thanks.
    Hi,
    Actually orissaspider is a regional site and it belongs to Odisha. So, whatever articles or job posts you want to post in this site that should be related to Odisha only. What I concern the articles or job posts which are not related to Odisha or its people may not be allowed in this site. So, it is better to post articles about Odisha only in this site.
    If you capable to post job posts or articles on other states of India then better to post them in indiastudychannel.com. Please follow the following link to become an active member of ISC:
    www.indiastudychannel.com

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Priyabrata das, Mr. Vicky (#1744) has given right suggestions about posting jobs in this site. However, you can post the 'central govt jobs in Odisha' which option is already available in Recruitment category in Resource section. Apart from that, jobs related to other than Odisha state is not allowed here.

In addition, try to contribute more in other parts or Odisha, except jobs/classifieds. This is because, by posting other information or articles related to Odisha, you'll able to get more points and revenue as compared to jobs/admissions/classifieds. Jobs and Admission information are temporary contents, which can be searched for certain period; however other information/articles will be stored as a permanent product of you and this site.

Regards,

Vicky, thanks a lot for your kind concern.

Naresh, I have posted already two articles about latest update of Odisha which got approval, one is in new submission. Actually people search various jobs of all over the India. One people when visits this site they may want to get any job's news, it may be in Odisha or other states of India. That is why I have asked in this thread. Though seeing the site's name, one can predict that he/she will get information (like jobs, news etc ) about Odisha only.

Anyway thanks to both of you for giving such quick valuable responses that clear my all doubts regarding this.

Regards,

Priyabrata das

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.