You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Happy Odia New Year to all.............

Dear Members,

Every year Maha Bisuba Sankranti is celebrated as Odia Naba (New) Barsha (Year). It is also famous as Pana Sankranti.

On this graceful and holy occasion I want to convey my best wishes to all Odia people residing in Odisha as well as abroad a Very Happy Odia New Year. May this new year will bring sweetness of success in your life like sweet ripe Mango.

Wish You All and Your Family a Very Happy Odia Naba Barsha.
    My best wishes to you Mr. Krishna and as well as the all Odia friends. Actually the day was over with lots of rituals and amusements of Odia people. It was first day of 'Baishakha' month; from today onward the 'Odia Panji' for the year 2012-13 was been opened. At the end day of 2011-12, as per Odia; more than 28 countries (including India) faced earthquakes. There was an announcement of Tsunami in the Indian oceanic regions/countries; which was luckily not happened. I prey to God to make this year be very healthy, peace and happy for all the people.
    Regards,

Thanks Mr Naresh & Mr Krishna for your wishes and same to you. Happy Odia new year to all of our orissaspider members.

Thanks and regards,

Suramya Behera

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.