You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for February & March 2012 (Updated)

We have announced the Revenue Share Bonus for the months of February and March 2012. As per the performance of highest contributors of this site, the Revenue Share Bonus was distributed as here below:

Revenue Share Bonus for February 2012:
    Naresh Kumar (492 Points): Rs.214
    Vicky (471 Points): Rs.205
    Krishna Chandra Padhy (468 Points): Rs.204
    Suramya Behera (404 Points): Rs.176

Revenue Share Bonus for March 2012:
    Naresh Kumar (288 Points): Rs.163
    Suramya Behera (286 Points): Rs.162
    Krishna Chandra Padhy (237 Points): Rs.134
    Vicky (177 Points): Rs.100

The cash will be updated very soon by our site webmaster. I congratulates the members for their participation & contribution and winning the share bonus from the site.

Updated:
    Our Webmaster has announced the Revenue Share Bonus for the month of February and March 2012. To know your credited amount, visit here: Revenue share bonus for Feb and March 2012

Congratulation to all!
    Thank's Mr. Naresh for the announcing of the revenue share bonus.
    Congratulations to all the members whose names are announced in the February & March month revenue sharing bonus. Wishing you all success in future too.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

Thanks Naresh Kumar for publishing the Revenue share bonus for both Feb and March of 2012. The members may vigorously waits for this announcement since a long; and at last it got published. Congratulations to you and rest of the members who received share bonus for both the months.
    I wish you all the best and hope for more in this month.

Thanks and regards,

Thanks to our editors and webmaster for declaring the revenue share bonus for both February and March. In the same time I congratulate all my fellow members for achieving revenue share benefits.

I wish new members also try to enjoy this benefit by doing good contributions in this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Congratulations to the members winning the Revenue sharing bonous including me. Thanks to all the members for participating in this programme. I hope it will inspire to the new members as well as old partial-active membrs.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

congratulation all member who win the revenue programme.

Best regards to all winners
    Biswajit

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.