You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Discuss: Have you got Google Adsense A/C through Orissa Spider?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Have you got Google Adsense A/C through Orissa Spider?'. If you have got Google Adsense account through this site, then share your experience so that many members like me will be motivated.

Thanks
    I have my own Google Adsense account and will use it in this site once I get good ranking in this forum. I wil lbe regular here and with my quality posts I will make my rank move up then will use it.

Hi Priyabrata,

It is rightly said by Mr. Chagala Tripathy. At first you should keep a good record track in a site to get Google AdSense approval. Post regularly some good contents regarding Odisha, sports and other events related to Odisha to get your Google AdSense. For more details, you can see the procedure of Google AdSense through OrissaSpider.com. However, I am explaining here in short, how to get Google AdSense from OrissaSpider.com. There are five basic requirement to approve a account from Google for AdSense; which are:
    1. A complete profile with a valid address; 2. An original profile photo (do not post other photos other than yours); 3. Minimum 10 valid-quality articles in resource section; 4. You must receive at least one prize from OSR; 5. You must achieve to Gold level in OSR 6. Active member for continuous 6 month from the date of joining.
    Out of this 6 points, you should qualify any 5 to get your Google AdSense. Apart from this, there are other rules and regulations are there which you'll intimated by Google while registering for Google AdSense from your email id.

Regards,

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.