You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Today Odisha is celebrating Utakal Divas.

1st April, the formation day of Odisha, which is celebrated as Utkal Divas in Odisha. On this day, Odisha formed after a long struggle and sacrifices of many Oida leaders like Madhubabu and Gopabandhu etc. My hearty wishes to my all Odia people of the world on the special occasion of Utkal Divas. I wish Odisha will develop more and more and become one of the most developed state in India.

Dear members lets join here to wish all Odia people.
    My heartiest wishes to all my Odia friends on the occasion of 'Utkal Diwas'. On today's date we, the Odisha get freedom from Britons. We called it as a new day of Odisha, I pray to the Omnipotent God to bless all the people of Odisha.
    Regards,

My heartiest wishes to all the Odia people staying in Odisha and other parts of the country as well as abroad on the auspicious occasion of 'Utkal Diwas', the independence day of Odisha. Through this forum I want to salute all the eminent personalities who have sacrificed their whole life in the architecture of the independent modern Odia speaking state Odisha.

Proud to be an Odia.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Congratulations to all people of Odisha. We had a party of around 300 people here in Chennai, where I presently live on the occasion of Odisha Dibasa. It was a huge grand party. We have arranged cultural programs, quiz competition for kids and finally with dinner.

Will post pictures of that party by tomorrow.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.