You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello everyone, new to Orissa Spider.

Hello friends,

This is Priyabrata Das from West Bengal. Today I have joined to this site. I am already an existing member of some other Spider network sites such as Techulator, Bengal Spider, NewRecruitment, Geekfundas, ThoughtFromGeeks, Chennai Spider, Bihar Spider.

I am very excited to be a part of this site. I will be very happy to post articles about Orissa. Need co-operation from all of you.

Thanks
    Hi,
    Welcome to Orissaspider. Here you can write articles and do a discussion about Odisha only. For your resource articles you can gain both valuable points and cash credits also. By becoming top five active members and scoring more than 150 points (only resource and forum section points are calculated and one person have to score more than 100 points in resource section. This is mandatory)you can eligible for enjoying revenue sharing of this site. By this you can gain more cash rewards every months. So, try to be an active member of this site and contribute quality resource articles and good forum threads to gain more points.
    Never post any copied articles in this site. This is taken as violation of rules of this site. For more details please go through Posting Guidelines and New Members F & Q.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Priyabrata,

A very warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com!
    As you're already a part of SpiderWorks Technology; so hope you're aware of the rules and regulation of postings and other activities. As Vicky (#1675) said, please do follow the basic guidelines and go through the New Member FAQ of this site and try to participate more and more. Really we're very happy that you joined with us. There are very few active members in this site. Willing from your side a good participation; as well as you'll get 100% cooperation from us on this concert.
    Have a good journey to OSR!

Regards,

Hi Priyabrata,

Wel Come to the OrissaSpider Family. As you are already a member of Spider Network, we can hope for a valid contribution from you to make this site a best informational portal of Odisha. Mr. Naresh has mentioned regarding the problem of active participation by members. So, try to be an active member of this site. We are all here to support you. Feel free to ask anything.

Best of Luck.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I just found this spider site to be very unique from any other sties. I will look forward to other spiders as you have mentioned.

I am Chagala, from kendrapara Odisha.

Hello Chagala Tripathy,

All of the spider sites are very potential and unique in their own position. That is why I have joined other spider sites that I have mentioned above of this thread. You may join to the above sites.

Thanks

Regards,

Priyabrata das

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.