You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

What is the motive of our opposition party, congress?

I don't know the motive of our prime opposition party, Congress in Odisha. They are just shouting and not doing any cooperation with the government to solve the problem of abduction of Italian tourists and BJD MLA Hikaka. They are just shouting about the resignation of Chief Minister Naveen Patanaik without supporting to find a solution for such incident. Some time I doubt that, is there congress hand behind in such incident to counter Odisha government for NCTC? I am not sure but suddenly such things happening and congress is just trying to politicizing the issue smells me differently. I am not confident but such doubts are raised in my mind.
    Though I am an Odia but not living in Odisha, and even not aware of the real political situations of Odisha. I just shared my feelings, it may be wrong!
    Do you feel happy to discuss such issues with me?
    Though we cannot blame the opposition for such links directly, but they should be blamed for politicizing this issue. They want to utilize this crisis for their political gain. I don't think their demand of CM's resignation. What I observed on every problem, the opposition party learned to repeat one sentence only, that is demanding resignation from CM Naveen Patnaik. The opposition should realize that they can win the hearts, trust and faith of common people of Odisha by supporting government to solve such crisis. If they utilize such situations for their political gains then they never get such gains. In spite of gaining they will lose the confidence from the people. It is not only you the day will come when every people get such type of doubts of link of congress and maoists. We observed same thing in West Bengal where TMC was used maoists to eliminate Communist government.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

It is not sure regarding the involvemnt of Congress Party in abduction of Italian Tourists or the MLA Hikaka. The background behind the whole drama of abduction is still to be explored. The thing is not as that of looking from outside. History says, the opposition party whosever may be always tried to make politics on problems of the state just to attack the ruling party. They have never tried to resolve the issue. Rather they always tried to add fuel to it. Doing politics on crisis by opposition party is always condemnable.

Priya, I can understand your feelings and thinkings regarding the issue. But without any proof, we can't finger point anybody. As the situation is not clear, so we have to wait a while to get the exact reason behind it.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.