You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Introduction about myself

My name is shivam gupta from kanpur.I have completed my 3years aircraft maintenance engineerimg course.Right now i am in air india worked as a trainee technician.My hobby is to play cricket,reading books.My strength is my self confidence.
    Hi shivam

Hi Shivam Gupta,

A warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com!
    This is a site about Odisha where a member can post various resources or forums related to Odisha, its people, jobs & classified in Odisha, admission notifications in Odisha etc. Here you can earn by posting contents and articles related to Odisha only. All the best! Have a nice journey with us.

Regards,

Hi,
    Welcome to Odisha spider. As our lead editor Naresh Kumar expressed this is the site where you can able to discuss any matter related to Odisha. You can contribute articles related to Odisha and gain points and cash awards and can start a discussion about any matter regarding Odisha in forum section. As you are a new member to this site, you should aware of few rules and regulations or guidelines for working under this site. Here I am giving you few links please go through them and follow them to contribute quality contributions in this site.

New Members F&Q
    Posting Guidelines

Try to become an active member of this site by contributing regularly. All the best.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Shivam,

Wel Come to the family of Orissa Spider. Mr. Naresh and Mr. Vicky has already explained regarding the site, rules of posting and guidelines. So, please keep a note of that.

Try to be an active member of this site. By contributing to this site you can earn a very good handsome pocket money. All the best.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.