You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Matriculation Examination cancelled due to leakage of question papers.

In the history of Secondary Education Board of Orissa, it is for the first time Matriculation Examination is cancelled due to leakage of question paper. The question papers were leaked in Bajpur Bhagabati Vidyapitha in Kakatput block of Puri district. Due to this leakage of question papers, examinations of six subjects such as Sanskrit, Maths, Science – I, Science – II, History and Geography examinations are cancelled. This is very unfortunate situation for our tenth class students. Due to few people the whole student community of Odisha faced such critical situations. The board is not able to decide the new dates of the cancelled examinations.

I wish the Government must take very strict action against those persons who were involved in this matter.
    Really it is a black day in the history of BSE, Odisha. Matriculation examination is cancelled for the first time because of this leak. And you are very wright that student community will be effected out of it. It may effect their performence.

Govt. has already ordered the Board for investigation. Some teachers, watchman of the school and his son are alleged to be the suspects. Investigation is going on and as per the Board, the reason will come out soon.

But Board has assured that the result will be declared as per the previous schedule. The evaluation of papers will be made on an emergency basis and on a easy procedure to match the schedule.

It is in reality an unfortunate incident.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

You both are right, it is a shameful activity in Odisha, and due to few cunning persons the whole innocent student community is going to suffer. We have great faith on our CM Naveen Patnaik and feel he must not leave any culprit easily.

Prior to cancellation of matriculation exam, I think it is the first time in Odisha. Really this is a matter of concern of Education Dept. of Odisha and as well as to the students, who might be prepared and planned for that day exam; however, due to such act students may disturbed or unbalanced from their study routines. Whatever it may be, earlier it has been noticed to be banned some centers and this time due to leakage of papers govt. decided to cancel the papers. This is a big loss to the govt and the educational dept., but due to taking of such action will seriously impart the others in future. I hope govt should furnish serious steps in future aspects.
    Regards,

Hi Priya, already four persons were suspended due to such activities; hope it shouldn't be repeat in future.
    Regards,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.