You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

100th Century Ton by Sachin Tendulkar

Dear Members,

Though in late but the Little Master has completed his 100th Century in International Cricket today. It took more than one year to complete his 100th ton. The last Century, which was scored in the previous world cup against South Africa. All the country and cricket loving fans are so happy and why not? They were waiting for past one year. However, India could not able to win the match. It would have been a great gift, if India won the match.

But what an achievement!!! I think he is the first man in cricket history to hit 100th Century and may be the only man to do it. The milestone seems to be impossible to achieve. Sachin, you are really the Gem of our Country. Many many congratulations!!! Hats of to you.
    Even though, I am unable to watch the great milestone of Sachin Tendulkar; but I can feel the success triumph very heartily. I congratulate Mr. Sachin for fulfilling his dream and become a non-breakable world recorded in International Cricket Champions.
    Regards,

Congratulated Master Blaster Sachin Tendulkar for scoring 100 centuries. We all wish that you keep playing like this forever & ever.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera

He is living God of Cricket and wish will continue his journey and establish more mile stones in his cricket career.

Now this man is after money. You have got all the records possible in the cricketing world still you refuse to give up your place for a youngster. Please Mr tendulkar do not block the passage for others. By scoring 10 more centuries you will not be contributing anything for the team in the long term instead take up some mentoring role for your team or best for Mumbai Indians. Just follow some examples of Nasir Hussain, Mark Taylor, Steve Waugh, Graham Thorpe, Viv Richards.

This is one of the greates achievements of any India will be proud of it.

I will share a video in which Sachin is given an honor on the occasion of achieving his 100th century.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZZk72guEnM

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.