You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Bhubaneswar at highest temperature in India today

As per the Weather Information Office, today's temperature at Bhubaneswar went to 40.1 degree Celsius; which has been recorded highest in India in 25-26th of February 2012. At the end of winter and beginning of sprint, the recorded temperature is very much high as per the Weather Information of India. As per the Weather Information Office, this temperature occur due to sudden stop of southern airs and it may continue for more one week. The people are suffering a lot at Bhubaneswar due to this; the travelers/natives of Bhubaneswar should take sufficient water, sunglasses and cap/umbrella while going out.
    Absolutely it is a unpleasant truth that the capital city of Bhubaneswar is already started burning, whereas summer is yet to begin in Odisha. Today I went to BBSR for exam. And my feelings was that the temperature must be around 40 degree celcius. And it is great to see that the temperature on 25-26th february for BBSR is the highest in India. If this is the condition before the summer, then what will be in summer.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

In winter we observed that the temperature had fallen down up to 7 degree and caused many deaths in Odisha due to chill. Yet to February month is to complete but the temperature crossed 40 degree marks now only. Due to deforestation and increase of industries the level of green house gases increasing in the atmosphere. Because of Global warming the temperature is increased up to that level at the end of winter season. It will be crossed 45 degree in the summer easily. This may increase more number of sunstroke deaths in Odisha. I think we should control deforestation, which is going on the names of development and must increase plantation throughout the country to protect our environment.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.