You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: OrissaSpider.com

Value of contents in OrissaSpider

Dear members,

Its my greatness that I am a part of this site and have a chance to perform as 'Lead Editor' for OrissaSpider.com. Nowadays, OrissaSpider members are performing well as compare to other sister sites of SpiderWorks Technology. The Revenue Sharing Program also begin after looking the dedication and incessant contribution of some members. However, some of the members are stiffed in posting only Jobs/Admission related contents. These kind of contents are short term and less profitable. Though this kind of articles are temporary and for a time period, the site owner and members are getting less revenue or profit. Therefore, I am requesting the members to think after this and try to know the value of contents in OrissaSpider. Please try to post permanent, all-time and quality contents in OrissaSpider to get high points, revenue and Google AdSense income. Please join the hands to create a successful regional site.
    I am fully agree with Mr Naresh,
    Cause if we will post only job and admission related posts then our site will be recognized as a job site or education site in the view of Google search engine but we have to list us as an information portal of Odisha where a visitor can get all types of information. For this we have to post more tourism related articles, biography related articles, updated news, how peoples can reach to various parts of Odisha etc.

If we can maintain a balance between Permanent and Temporary posts then no doubt Our site can come among top sites for Odisha.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.