You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Google AdSense Approval and Welcome Bonus Update

Google AdSense approval process was changed by Google recently. As per the current strategy, the applications will be partially approved by Google as the application was submitted for Google AdSense. Google AdSense Team will review the account as partially approved for four days; however there is no particular time period for complete processing. It may complete in 30 days and before that.

Therefore, it was announced by our Webmaster Mr. Tony sir, regarding AdSense Welcome Bonus, that the welcome bonus will be checked and paid after 30days of submitting the application. For which, the applicant has to recalculate and check the account; either it approved or not.
    It is a very good information. It will really help to the mambers of OSR either looking for opening adsense account or already applied, waiting for approval of Google.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Thank you Naresh for giving such important information to us. It will be very helpful to every member who are going to apply for their AdSense account in future.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Naresh,

It is very useful information to every member of OrissaSpider those who have applied already and waiting to get approval for adsense account or those who are going to apply for the new adsense account in future. The new method of adsense approval policy is also good and it will make consistency in the retaining of adsense account.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

This is really a very good system of revenue sharing. I have my own adsense account and thinking of sharing it here. But I can not really understand, how this sharing process works. It will be a great information if you can share the details, how your revenue sharing works and how do you calculate the sharing percentage too.

Thanks Admin

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.