You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Rolling Paper: New look to the Answer Sheet for CHSE Exam.

Dear Members,

It is decided by the Committee for CHSE Exam. that the answer sheet for the forthcoming examination of CHSE on March 2 will be Rolling instead of Plain. Wastage of papers by students and bad handwritting has lead the Exam Committee to think about Rolling paper.It is also alleged that the bad handwritting and band cross lines always creating hindrance on the evaluation of answer sheet. By making the answer sheet Rolling, this problem can be solved to some extent. The rolls will be of very light color, so that it may not create any difficulties in Graphs or Geometrical drawings.It is further decided that each and every page of answer sheet will be numbered and contain signature of the invigilator to avoid corruption.

I think it is a very good step of the Exam. Committee. Members are invited to give their comments and views.
    I think it may be late but a good move by the examination committee. Already rolled answer books are provided by CBSE for its examinations, which help students to deliver their answers perfectly. So, I also agree with you that it will be helpful to students.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Krishna,
    Thanks for sharing this important information. I am sure it will be much beneficial for the +2 exam aspirants. Now a days we are not seeing much students who write "Hastakshyara" so their handwritten words are looking ugly. This step of CHSE can minimize it to some extent, but the problem of hand writing and aligning the lines can only be solved with daily practice.

Note: Actually we had an idea that better handwriting helps to get more 5% mark but Now we are seeing that students getting more than 20% marks due to better hand writing, neat & clean answer paper.

So make your writing better and get more marks. All the best to +2 2nd year students for their examination.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Thanks Mr. Bhisma and Mr. Vicky for your response. It may be late but a very good step by Govt. of Odisha. Handwriting is the mirror of character of a person. And Mr. Bhisma is right in his words that handwriting can be made better only by practice and practice only.
    Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.