You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Once again congress failed in Odisha.

After first round of the Panchayat election, the results once again move against congress. Even congress failed to open an account in 13 districts of Odisha. Just before the election, congress tried its hard to create an anti Naveen movement in Odisha by raising Pipili and liquor issues but such issues are failed to affect the image of Naveen Patnaik. People reject congress once again and put their faith on BJD government. BJD alone won approximately 80 percent seats. One thing, this election affect badly for BJP, this party failed to register good number of seats and appeared to be loosing its ground in Odisha.

Dear members what are your views on Panchayat elections after the first round?
    You are right Mr Vicky,
    In this Panchayat election, BJD is getting large nos of votes than Congress and BJP. There are many causes behind this, Our CM's popularity is one of the cause but the main causes are Note for Vote, Liquor and Threat. Many BJD M.L.A. s and their candidates for Zilla Parisads, Sarpanchas, Nominees and Ward members are first trying to convince people with words, then notes and liquors and then threat. I am not opposing BJD Govt or Naveen Patanaik, rather than I am a strong supporter of BJD and our CM but theses kind of things forcing us to take back the believe on BJD Govt.

I have recently seen that peoples are voting due to heavy amount of money and threat to life. Let's see when there will be a non partiality election and people will vote according to their own thought.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

If it is the real situation of Odisha then it will affect Naveen Patanaik's image and affect stability of the BJD government in future. This situation is very harmful to BJD government and Odisha. If you are right then I feel people should think for change.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Of course the result says the popularity of Naveen Govt. First round panchyat election has proved nightmare for both congress and BJP. It may be a good sign of one side of the coin.

But when you analyse the words written by Mr. Bhisma, then it gives you the dirty sign of the other side of the coin. It is not only BJD, but almost every party is doing this kind of unfair activities to win election. It is totally a question mark in the democratic system of our country. Still people are not free in an independence country. Now the time has arrived, that every citizen of the country should open their eyes, choose wright candidate otherwise they are the ultimate victim of the outcome.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I will not consider the case to be failure of congress. But definitely this is a win of navin Patnaik. He is the person who forsees the future of Orissa and trying to give the shape.

he deserves the crown.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.