You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi I am Raj a new bie to Orissa Spider

Hi I am Raj from Indian Navy background joined this site today. I want to know more about this site and its rules. I have seen many people earning from this site; I want to know how to earn in this site. Does it really pay revenue? Is any body got amount from this site? Please let me know more about this site.
    Hi Raj, a warm welcome to you on this beautiful site Orissa spider. I hope you liked it. And for your questions, I would say, indeed the doubt which you have raised is fair enough. But one thing I would surely like to say about this site is, that this site is truly true. Nothing is fake or wrong here.
    Members here earn and many have earned and many are still earning. Just what you have to do is to write good articles here and be active in the different sections and categories. I'm pretty much sure you will earn, as much you expect from the site.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Hi Raj,

Wel Come to Orissa Spider, the best information portal about Odisha. To earn through this site, first of all you should be an active member. You have to post valuable articles in our resources section and participate actively in the forum section. Various competitions are also announced from time to time in Orissa Spider, which is also a very good opportunity to earn a handsome income. Recently an announcement has been made regarding payment for the month of Jan'12, on which I was a award receiver. So, be an active member of this site and earn very good pocket money for you.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hi Raj,
    Welcome to one of the great site for Odisha named Orissa spider. It is an information portal for Odisha where you can get many things like Job notifications, Travel and Tourism information, Admission and educational news, famous persons biography and many more. You can also post here any true and meaningful information related Odisha.

If you will write articles in these site then you will get cash credits and can be eligible for Monthly revenue sharing programme. With the help of Posting guidelines and New members FAQ, you can post wonderful articles in less time. So take some time to read them.

When you will reach at Rs 750, then the amount will be transferred to you through online transfer or draft. If you have any doubt or any difficulty regarding this site then you can write them in our forum section and you can see our cash credits section to see who has got how much amount from Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.