You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

I need permission to post in Orissa places to visit

Dear webmaster while posting at Orissa places to visit I found I am restricted there.
    Please allow me to post there.
    Is ORS share adsense revenue at that section or not?
    Dear Soubhagya,

Post your articles regarding Visiting places of Odisha in the Resources section. Now posting is allowed in Resources and Forum section only.

Hence, if you want to post any article regarding the visiting places in Odisha then post it under 'Travel Information' option in Resources Section.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Hello Mr Soubhagya,
    According to the new update in spider sites, now members can post in Forum and Resource section only so try to post your articles and discussions in these two sections.

If you need to add any category in these two sections then feel free to post here.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Since both the seniors members have guided you well. I have just one suggestion for you that, if you are going to post on travel and tour, then give complete information about the place you are going to list.
    For example, how far its from Airport, railway station, any reknowned landmark etc.
    How to reach the destination by road, rail or air, that is means of communication available to reach there.
    What is the speciality of the place, why it is known etc.
    And anything you find subtle to add in your article.
    And also take good care of the length of your article.

There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.