You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (23th January 2012 to 31st January 2012)

In this MOW contest, 1 member has crossed the minimum eligibility and he is Mr Vicky. He got Rs 150 as the winning amount. No member has crossed the minimum eligibility points except Vicky so there is no runners up.

Winner:- Mr Vicky

Best Article of the Week- I was not available in the previous week to see the article so Best article of the week will be announced by Mr Naresh Kumar soon.
    Thank you webmaster for announcing member of the week once again. I really very thankful to this site, because this site once again connected me to my mother land Odisha.
    Once again my special thanks to webmasters, editors and all the active members for their support. I wish in future, I will contribute more and more quality posts in this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

My heartiest congratulation to Mr. Vicky, for getting the Member of the Week Award. This is his second MOW Award from OrissaSpider. Keep rocking the same Mr. Vicky. Try to encourage your referral members, so that the participation and contribution will be more.

# Unfortunately nobody was qualified for 'Best Article of this week' due to short and less-trafficking contents. For Best Article Reward, the article must receive highest page views in a week, as well as the article must be an all-time content. Admissions and jobs related articles will not been count in this concert.

Regards,

Thank you Naresh for giving such information regarding the selection of best article. We all active members try our best to contribute quality all time resources in future.

@Webmaster and Editors,
    The new topics for next week MoW contest are not announced yet. I request our editors and webmaster to announce them as soon as possible by which our members can work on them and can contribute quality posts in OS in this week.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Many many congratulations Vicky For being awarded with MOW for 2nd time consequitevely. Keep up your good effort.

@other members: come forward. participate in this contest. Give a challange to the earlier winners.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.