You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

January 2012 Cash Payments in OrissaSpider

The Webmaster of OrissaSpider Dr. Sanjeev has announced the January 2012 Cash Payments for the Members who have reached the minimum threshold level. In this month three members has reached the minimum threshold level.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits

Please follow instructions to receive the payment.
    Thank you Naresh for announcing cash payments and my congratulation to all the rewarded members.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Many many congratulation to all the members on receiving the payment. Its nice to know the payments are dispatched instantly that is in the first week of every month itself. And another good thing is the number of people is increasing. Some new names too are getting added to the list.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Congrats to all the cash payment achiever.

Thanks & regards,
    Suramya Behera
    Sports lovers, join here

Dear Members,

I am very happy by receiving my first cash payment from OrissaSpider. I would like to thank to our Webmaster Mr. Bishama who is providing an opportunity and encouraging me to get this achievement in OrissaSpider. I wish to extend my hearty thanks to our Lead Editor Mr. Naresh and Editor Mr. Krishna who are extending their kind support in all the way. Last but not least, I convey my thanks to Mr. Vicky and other Members of OS for their support in my travel of OrissaSpider.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

First of all, Sorry to all members that I was not available since 2 weeks. Now I will contribute various articles and cooperate with all members for growing our great site.

Many many congratulations to all the members who have reached the payout level and got the payment. I am sure in the upcoming months we can see more than 5 cash payouts at a time.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.