You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Importance of forum section.

I like forum section very much. I feel, it is the life of any educational site. This is the section where you can able to discuss on various social problems of society and its solutions. This section help all members to interact with each other and share their views. We can exchange each other views and able to understand each other. It won't take that much time to post a thread as resource articles. I appeal our members to participate more and more this section to discuss on various issues of our Odia society.
    This section may not give you revenue as like resource section, but you can earn more precious update knowledge about our society. So, I appeal once again to all members for active participation in this section.
    Hi All,

Vicky has mentioned the right points about forum and its features. One must participate in every forum section to share or gain information and knowledge. The forum section is the only platform where an author can spread openly her/is message to all. In addition, other members will know about the talent of the author and will be interested to participate more and more.

Regards,

Dear Vicky & Naresh,

Yes. It is absolutely true. The posting of various issues and current updates about Odisha in Forum section as a thread are most interesting activity and it is also a common platform to learn and acquire more knowledge about the current trends of the State Odisha.

You can take me as an example for this one. Because, I have learned and get more information about Odisha through the Forum discussions even I am not belonging to Odisha.

So, The members of OrissaSpider should come forward and eagerly participate in the forum section by posting and answering the various threads in that section.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

@S.Manoharan,
    I am an Odia but I stay away from Odisha. I am in Andhra Pradesh and rarely visit Odisha. It is Orissaspider which able reconnect Odisha with me again. I want to give a special thanks to this site which encourage me to know about my state and its people though I stay away from it.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Vicky, I fully agree with your thoughts. I too believe that the forum section is the heart line of any educational sites. This really helps us to discuss better on various topics and also easily.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.