You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Best topics to write and earn at OrissaSpider

My Greetings of the day to all!

Since last two month, OrissaSpider comes to a parallel level, due to dedication and regular contributions by our members. It seems very happy as members are seriously participating in 'Member of the Week Award' competition, which was declared by our Webmaster. As the topics of MOW are temporary or time-based, members need to collect the information and post within a certain time. However, there are some permanent topics, through which members can earn a lot and got one-year Google AdSense from that. The best topics are:

These are the permanent or all-time topics, from which an author can earn more revenue directly after posting and through AdSense for a year.
    Very nice thread. It will help all members of Orissa spider to know the best areas for writing.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

@Naresh,
    Yes, I agree with our webmaster. Your thread is very useful to new and senior members of the site. It will help us to choose good topics to which can post in Orissaspider to gain more points and revenue. I will try my best to use your suggestions and post good articles in this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.