You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (16th January 2012 to 22nd January 2012)

In this MOW contest, No member has crossed the minimum eligibility but Mr Vicky was too close towards the MOW prize but due to 17 points, he lost the prize, But due to his active participation in forum as well as resource section, we are considering him as the winner of MOW from 16th January 2012 to 22nd January 2012.

Winner:- Mr Vicky

Best Article of the Week- Famous Places to Visit in Koraput District of Odisha by Mr Krishna Chandra. He got Rs 20 as the best article for the week.
    My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Vicky, for being awarded with 'Member of the Week' award. In addition, Congrats Mr. Krishna for writing a Best article in last week.
    As well as, the the Topics for 23th January 2012 to 31st January 2012 also announced by our webmaster. Please drive-out and post the articles to win the MOW of this week.

Regards,

WOW! What a great surprise! Really, I never expected MOW award come to me this week. So, I want to give special thanks to our webmaster because without his guidance I may not able to reach this level. Next, a special thanks to our lead editor Naresh, as he guided me every moment to improve the quality of my articles and posts. Similar thanks to our editor Krishna and one of the most active members S. Manoharan for their support to me because I feel without their support I may not able to reach this point.
    One more thing I want to congratulation our editor Krishna for achieving the Best Article of the week award.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Really its a pleasant surprise. The declaration came late, hence I was thinking that there is no reward for the last week context. I am so happy to appreciate Mr.Bhisma's decision to declare Mr. Vicky as the winner of the week.

@Vicky- Congratulations...... Keep your valuable contributions to this site. And thanks for your compliments for me.

@Naresh- Thanks for your compliments.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Vicky and krishna,

Best wishes to both of you for your achievement in OSR as the winners of MOW award and Best Article award respectively. These achievements have come to both of you for your good effort and hard work. But, one point we all have to remember here is that no one could reached the minimum eligibility points of 200 including 100 points from article section during this MOW. So, This situation should not arise in future MOWs.

So, We the active members Should contribute more in future and also should make the MOW as tough competition. Everything is possibel. Nothing is impossible. We are all inborn intels. We can do it. All the best.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

How many point to make MOW.

@Manoj,
    Welcome to Orissaspider. As you are a new member to this site you must go through "Posting Guidelines for New Members" to know about the rules and guidelines of this site. This is the site where you can share any thing about our state Odisha and can earn cash rewards by posting good and quality articles or job posts.

Now orissaspider stopped the MoW and introduced revenue sharing award program because by revenue sharing more members can get benefit from this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.