You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Achyuta Samanta, the Odia scholar in Education Committee.

Achyuta Samanta, the founder of KIIT is in the 12 member Education Committee which is consituted by the Planning Commission of India. This committee will work for the formulation of the Twelth Five Year Plan, i.e. 2012 to 2017 for higher education. He will work for a term of 5 years with other members for welfare of education in India. It is a great honour to odia poeple selecting for such a responsible job. So, from the family of Orissaspider, a hearty congratulation to Mr. Samanta.
    My heartiest congratulations to Mr. Achyuta Samanta, (the founder of KIIT) to be selected as one of the scholars for India's Education Welfare Committee.
    Regards,

Really, The government of India has selected the right person to that position. Achyuta Samanta is a suitable person to hold that post and he will take the state to up in higher education during the next five years. It is also a proud to Odia people.

I wish to congratulate Mr. Achyuta Samanta who was selected one among the twelve of the 12 members Education Committee which is consituted by the Planning Commission of India. We hope that he will do lot for the improvement of higher education in the state.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.