You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Do you agree with the opposition's demand on CM's resignation on Pipili issue?

The prime opposition Congress and BJP felt that after a long time they got an issue against the Naveen Patnaik led BJD government. So, they are trying to make the Pipili issue more politicize. After resignation of the Agriculture minister they are putting pressure for resignation of CM. Do you feel the opposition is right by asking resignation of CM for the issue? I don't feel there is any reason for asking CM's resignation. The Odisha CM already, ready to make a Judiciary investigation for that matter and already arrested the criminals who were involved in the Pipili matter.

Dear members please express your reaction on this issue.
    I from very correct sources have heard that in BJD Naveen pattnaik is the best leader. And with the work culture of CM in past, I can say, Naveen pattnaik should not resign. He is really a good man and the concerned official has been convicted.
    There is nothing you cannot achieve,
    you can achieve whatever you can dream of.

Dear Vicky,

The issue of resignation of CM post in Odisha raised by the opposition parties like Congress and BJP is not good. The Chief Minister post of a state is not a easy task. Further, I came to know that the present Chief Minister of Odisha, Mr. Naveen Patnaik is a gentle man and he is much more interested in the welfare of the state.

So, The oppositions parties should compromise themselves on this issue with the present ruling government of Odisha. This will be a good and best for the future of Odisha.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Vicky,

Asking resignation is a common issue in the today's politics. Opposition has every right to demand for resignation of any minister of the ruling party. But accepting it or not is in the hands of Governer. So it is not a new matter in our politics. Whenever there happens an incident, Opposition is demanding resignation. No doubt Pipli matter is a major incident. And Govt. is inspecting it closely and reason will come out quickly. Hence, without knowing the reason or waiting for it, asking resignation seems to have no justification.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I feel unnecessary demand will backfire opposition's credibility. One thing our opposition congress party was silent when central government rejected the special status to our state.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.