You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Odisha girl Prasannata selected for National Bravery Award.

It was April 12, 2011 when 5 dacoits attacked his parents in 2 am. and injured her father and mother but Prasanna with her courage foiled their target. She acted bravely and moved into the kitchen room and threw the chilly powder into the eyes of dacoits which she brought from the Kitchen room. By getting pain in eyes the dacoits moved away from the place and she saved her family members from those dacoits.
    She is selected for the National Bravery Award and going to receive her award with other 24 children in this Republic Day. So, members join with me to give a hearty congratulation to this brave girl.
    I congratulate Ms. Prasannata for saving her parents and awarded with 'National Bravery Award 2012'. Hope every girl in our country be brave as Prasannata to fight and save their family and society.
    Regards,

Dear Members,

I would like to convey my congratulations and appreciate Ms. Prasannata who had saved her family members from dacoits. This kind of courage should come to every people in India. I hope that she is the right person to receive the "National Bravery Award 2012".

This token of appreciation to her will be the inspiration to other women in Odisha to have a courage and to do that kind of activity during the time of that critical situation arise in the family.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

My heartiest congratulations as well as salute to Prasannata for her brave work. Really she has put an example for all the peoples in our country. All Odisha peoples are feeling cause you are from Our state..
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

I want to convey my hearty congratulations to the bravery girl of Odisha Ms. Prasannata for her selection for the bravery award on the forthcoming Replubic day. I salute her gallentary performence to save her family from the decoits. I think every girl should learn something from it and inspire hereself to stand brave during adverse situations.

Jai Hind

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.