You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (9th January 2012 to 15th January 2012)

Hi friends,
    The last week activity in Orissa spider was pretty good cause our active 3 members were posting continuously and providing nice resources and forum posts. All three members have crossed the minimum eligibility for MOW in Orissa spider but only one has got the winning amount.

Please join hands with me to congratulate the below given stars of Orissa Spider.

• Winner of Member of the Week contest from 9th January 2012 to 15th January 2012- Krishna Chandra. He got Rs 130 as MOW winner award.
  • Runners Up of Member of the Week contest from 9th January 2012 to 15th January 2012
  • - Mr S. Manoharan. He got Rs 50 as MOW runners up award.

To see the Cash awards for the above prizes see Cash Credit Section of Orissa spider.

Best Article of the Week
    Best article of the week award goes to High School Certificate Examination HSC Exam 2012 which is written by Mr Vicky. Rs 20 has been added to his account as Best article of the week award.

Update:
    According to the new updated regulations of Orissa Spider, Member of the week contest will be calculated on the basis of points earned from Resource and Forum section. Points from any other section will not be taken in to consideration. This rule will be followed in the all MOW awards of Orissa Spider.
    I heartily congratulate all the three members who eagerly participated and showed their performance very practically and pleasantly. I congratulate Mr. Krishna for winning the 'Member of the Week' Award; Mr. Manoharan for being runners up of MOW; and Mr. Vicky for getting a special award for his article on HSC, Orissa 2012. I hope the same will continue for this week too. All The Best.
    Regards,

MY heartiest congratulation to Mr. Krishna and Manoharan for winning the MOW in OS. Really their hard work bring the success for them.
    I am also very happy as my article is selected as the best article of the week. Thank you to webmaster and all editors of the site without their support which can not be possible. A special thanks to all members of OS family, because they supported me when ever I needed their support.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Thanks to Mr. Bhisma, Mr. Naresh and Mr. Vicky for your compliments. Really it was a tough competition. Uncertainty was there regarding points and winner till last moment. Mr. Vivky and Mr. Manoharn was very much in the race.

@Manoharan- Congratulations for getting one more award.

@Vicky- Congratulations for being awarded as the best article of the week.

@other members- My appeal to all other members, come forward take part in the contest. I heartily want to see somebody else will win the forthcoming contests.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

I convey my greetings and best wishes to Mr. Krishna for winning the MOW of this week. Yes, Regarding to MOW of this week, It was really a good race and also there was a tough competition to post articles in OS in between three members till the last hour of MOW.

I would like to congratulate Mr. Vicky for winning the prize for best article of this week. The same race and tough competition to be continued in the current week also. I request the new members to become an active member of OSR and win the MOW of the week.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum