You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

"Is Orissa a pink state?"

Don't surprise! It is very true. I heard it from a small kid while she was talking with his father. I feel they are not belongs to Odisha and might have come from Southern States of our country. I got surprise and went near to the kid and asked how did he get the conclusion. He politely replied by showing the corners of railway station and try to justify his answer. I got the point and did not replied any thing.

Do you observe any thing? Members please explain, why did the kid get confuse and told Odisha as Pink State? Don't you feel the time come to improve ourselves?
    Dear Vicky,

I am also confused with the word "Pink State". I never heard this word so far. I have also searched in the google and also in some dictionaries. But, I did not get the result for the word.

Further, I came to know that the Jaipur is the pink city of India which is located in Rajastan. Better you can justify the word "Pink State" and Why the child told Odisha as a pink state.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Vicky,

I got the point of the child as well as you. Really it is a shameful thing. I have seen some literate people also doing this activity. They don't even care about their reputation while doing this. Though dustbins are there, still they spit on the walls after taking tobacco related things. Awareness is required to stop these kind of things. If necessary, heavy penalty should be imposed upon the culprits. Last Sentence I will say Odisha is not really Pink City, but the shameful acts of certain culprits have conferred this title to our mother land.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.