You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

A shame moment, Prone movies played in Bhubaneswar Railway station platforms.

It is a very shame moment for our Odisha, in the presence of few thousand passengers Prone/Sex movie played in 26 LCDs of every railway platforms of Bhubanewar railway station. These scenes of prone or sex movies played for more than Eight minutes in the Saturday afternoon. After getting complaints from many passengers Railway Reserve police personals entered the TV telecast room and arrested the TV operator of railway station and logged a complaint against the organization which has the authority to telecast advertisements on these LCDs.

Really, this is a very irresponsible act, people come from other states will take a wrong information on our state.
    Really Vicky it is a shamefull of act done by the organizer. I could not tell how the visitors reacted towards this. However, it was a very very shame incident for Odisha and its people.
    Regards,

Really those passengers are not complete aware of the situation might be think differently. They may think in Odisha this is a regular activity. It will easily the goodwill of the culture of our state.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Vicky.

Really this is a very shocking news to me and cause a painful feeling to me. This incident make us to think whether we are living in India or in some other countries. I never heard this kind of activity in my life and I hope that it happened in India as the first time. It is very shameful incident for the whole Indian people not only for the Odia people.

The railway station of the capital Bhubaneswar is a very common public place and always have huge crowd of people. If this kind of Prone/Sex telecast is running in 26 inch LCD TV, The people specially Ladies will suffer and feel very ugly about this. The state government should take necessary action against that idiot who he was made the telecast of that shame movie. The state government should also ensure that this kind of incident should not happen in future.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Vicky,

Really it is a shameful activity. We should feel shame on us. In the presence of public how one can do this act? It will be a wrong message for the persons of outside odisha who pays a visit to the state capital. What RPF was doing for eight minutes? Whether they were enjoying the same? Why they have taken the matter after the complaint? it is also a thing to ponder about. Merely lodging the complaint will not make an end to it. Hence, care should be taken that this kind of incidence should not occur in near future.

I really condemn this incident.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.