You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Sports

Odisha's First Woman National Cricketer

Miss. Madhuri Mehata from Balangir, the first women cricketer of Oidsha who got a place in National Senior Women's Cricket team recently. Really it is a great news for us as after a very long period of cricket history first time one Odia woman player selected for national team. This team will move to WI for 5 twenty2o and 3 one day matches. She said that her father inspired her for cricket and supported her in every step of her cricket career.
    From our OS family I want to congratulate the Odia cricketer Madhuri.
    It is really a proud moment for us; that after long time a women candidate selected for National Team of India. I congratulate her for a successful career in Cricket.
    Regards,

Dear Vicky,
    It is really a very good news for us as well as for our state. I think despite of talent also the odia players are neglected in al most all sports field. And if somebody comes out of breaking the ice, means it is a great effort. Really Miss Madhuri Mehata has proved it. Her performence in the domestic level is provided her this chance. Mere getting a chance in the national level is not enough, she has to prove herself as best.She has to utilize the opportunities she will get during the WI tour to prove herself proud and so also her state. Her performence will create way for others to serve the country. Let's hope that it is a beginning only.And we will see more and more odia players in national level.
    Many Many Congratulations to Miss Madhuri Mehta and I wish her all the best for her forth coming assignment.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Vicky,

It is really a good news and an achievement of Odia Sports player. I also like to congratulate Miss Madhuri Mehata who was selected for the National cricket team from Odia of the sports Cricket. It is very honor to the state Odisha and also to the player.

Further, I wish her to get a chance in international team also.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.