You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Professor N. L. Mitra become new Chancellor of KIITs University.

Professor N.L. Mitra become new chancellor of KIITs university, Bhubaneswar. The former Chancellor Professor R. P. Koushik's term was over in this months, hence Professor N.L. Mitra has taken the charge of this university as the new chancellor from January 10, 2012 onwards. He is a well experienced and popular person and already worked as Chancellor of National E-School of India University in Benguluru. We wish he will develop the university further and bring a good name to our Odisha.
    So, from our OS family, a hearty congratulation to Professor N.L. Mitra.
    Dear Vicky,

It is really a good updating news. Recently Science Congress is over in KIIT. Lets see what Prof. N L Mitra will add to the bag of success of KIIT as well of Odisha.
    I also congratulate Prof. Mitra and wish him best of luck for his forthcoming assignment.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear members,

Prof. N. L. Mitra is a good educationalist and a also a very good administrator who received his M.Com, L.L.M. and Ph.D. from the Calcutta University. He has rendered his service in many areas of Education. He also worked in the National Law University, Jodhpur as a vice-chancellor. Now he has became the Chancellor of KIIT University.

I wish to convey my best wishes to him to become a chancellor of KIIT.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.