You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am very happy, because of reaching in Gold level.

Hi,
    I am Vicky, I joined this site on December 2, 2011 and today reached Gold level of this site by scoring more than 500 points. I want to give special thanks to all for this achievement. A special thanks to our webmaster who encouraged me every time and guided to improve my works. Similar thanks to our Lead Editor Naresh Kumar Behera, who introduced me to Orissaspider.com and Indiastudychannel.com. Really before his information, I didn't have any idea regarding such sites. A great thanks to our Editor Krishna and our senior member S. Manoharan, who are encouraged me to deliver my best by giving support in forum section. I appeal all members of this site to contribute more and more and make our OS more successful.
    Dear Vicky,

Many many Congratulation of achieving one more milestone in Orissa Spider. You are a very good contributor to forum section. I really appreciate your thinkings regarding recent problems of Odisha. I hope you will contribute your best in future also to make OSR a successful site. Keep posting. All the best.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Congratulation Mr. Vicky,

You're my second referred member to achieved at Gold Level in OSR and first in ISC. I appreciate you contribution and dedication to these two sites. I know you've reached to Gold Level(5000 points) in IndiaStudyChannel.com within very short time, i.e. around 60 days. I really thankful to you as my referal member and special thanks to be a part of this site, as an Odia. Therefore, do not maintain the same, but do more than this to reach second highest level in OSR. At least, if every member will spend minimum 1-2 hour in this site; then it will very easy to grown-up as other sites of SpiderWorks Technology.

Regards,

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Vicky,

I wish to convey my hearty congratulations to you for obtaining the Gold Level position in our OrissaSpider. Really it is a great achievement with short fan of time in our OSR. This credit and achievement has come to you by your hard work. As Krishna told, You are a very good contributor in the forum section. I am knowing more current informations of Odisha by reading your message in the forum section. I can say your forum messages are the good source of information about Odisha recent trend.

Once again I congratulate you for your grand success and continue your contribution in OSR to make it as a number one information web portal in Odisha. Best of Luck.

Everything is possible and Nothing is impossible. We can do it and We are all inborn's intels.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.

Hello Mr Vicky,
    Really I am very happy with your great achievement in Orissa spider. You are also doing well in ISC, but I think you have just shared 10% of your ability and effort so if you will utilize all your efforts then you can be the high scoring and most valuable member of Orissa spider. So keep posting these type of informative forums and wonderful articles to maximize your knowledge and development of this site.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.