You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

You can create flag counter to count the visitors of your OSR pages.

Dear Members,

I want to share a useful information with you. There is a provision in OSR to include the counter to count number of visitors those who are visiting to our web pages of Orissaspider. The new website which is known as "Flagcounter" is used to create the free counter to count the visitors in country wise with the flag of that country. This website will give us a link to do this work. The link should be copied into the OSR member profile page by edit profile option available in OSR.

Then the counter will start its work to count the visitors to our pages. Now you can see the results of this counter in you profile page. To know the result of this counter, you can see my profile page of Orissaspider. The following website will help you to create the flag counter.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active member of OSR)
    Hello Mr Manoharan and all other members,
    This is not a smart idea to add flag counter on your profile cause you may loss many visitors when they will visit your profile and click on the flag counter, and one thing You will not be benefited for this activity cause no Adsense ads are shown in your profile.

By taking the words of Mr Manoharan, I have decided to provide Statcounter facility in Orissa spider. If you will add statcounter in invisible option then you can track each activity of your visitors but no third party ads or links will be shown between the articles (except Adsense and Asterpix ads). Soon I will provide the details regarding activation of Statcounter in Orissa spider.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Bishma,

Thank you for your comments on my thread "flag counter" creation. I also welcome your new innovative idea of providing the "Statcounter facility" in our Orissa spider.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active member of OSR)

Hello Friends,
    To activate Statcounter for your profile just visit How to activate Statcounter Facility in Orissa spider

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Manoharan,

Your idea may be a wright one. But the thumb rule says that each and every thing has its benefits as well as bad consequences. If bad consequences ar more then we should not accept it. I am so happy, that because of sharing of the information of Flag by you only, we could came to know both of its benefits and consequences.
    @ Bhisma, Thank U for providing right information at the right time. And I welcome your new idea of Start counter Facility in orissa spider.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Krishna,

Thank you very much for your response on my thread "flag counter" creation in our OSR. I came to know by Bishma that the creation of flag counter would affect the visitors of our site. Any way, I am happy because the thread "flag counter" creation make a chance to us to get a statcounter facility in our OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Bishma and Members of OSR,

I have created and activated my StatCounter account to count the visitors and get the traffic details of my web pages in OrissaSpider as per the instruction and link given by our Webmaster Bishma.

Really, The features and traffic details about our web pages of OSR in StatCounter are amazing and wonderful. So, I request all the members to create this "StatCounter Project for your OSR web pages" through the link given by Bishma and also get full enjoyment by the benefits of StatCounter Project. You can add many websites in the same StatCounter account by Add Project option and get the traffic details of those website also.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active Member of OSR)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.