You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Who is the most popular actor and actress in Odisha cinema industry?

When I was very young, I saw the era of Uttam Mahanty and Aparajita, Then Sidharth. Now I am unable to watch any Oida movies as I stay away from Odisha. I frequently visit Oidsha but watch movies very less. Will our members give suggestions on the names of most popular actor or actress of Odia Cinema Industry? Also please give information on their successful movies in recent time.
    Dear Vicky,

The present era of odia film is considered as most successful era of ollywood. No. of good actors have been arised into the odia film scenario. Some of them are Anubhab Mohanty, Babusan, Sabyasachi Panda and Riya. They are all rocking as well as dancing stars. They are making efforts to catch the levels of Tollwood or Bollywood. The successful movies of them in recent time are Something Something, Balunga Toka, Thukul, Dosti, Criminal, Diwana, Daddy, Prema Adhai Akshara etc.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Thank you Krishna for giving a good response. Actually I want to watch few good Odia movies. You solved my problem.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Vicky,

The Odia film industry "Ollywood" has lacked in getting good actors and actress. There are few star casts are available in the Odisha film industry. I hope in future the Odia film industry will have good artists for playing various role in an effective manner.

According to my view and knowledge, The actor Babushaan and actress Archita are performing well in the recent movies of Odisha. They played their roll well in the upcoming Odiya movie "Thukool". I can't give much more information about Odia film actors because I am belonging to Tamil Nadu.

With regards,
    S.Manoharan.
    (Active member in OSR)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.