You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Why my member rank is zero

Hello sir,
    sir i am confused how my member rank is shown zero.
    So help me for the above.
    Dear friend,
    Initially every member gets the member rank zero and it improves according to the contribution of the member. Your points can be recalculated and increased every time but member level is not possible like this. Every week, only Sunday evening it changes on a very transparent manner by computer based programs only. So, if I am not wrong then you have to wait till Sunday evening to get your rank level. That rank level will be with you for a week. That will change according to your contribution. If your contribution in that week is less as compare to other members then it may be go down. Similarly if your contribution is better than others, it will be move up and you will get a better rank then the earlier week. So, don't miss the chance you contribute more in the remain days and can get a good rank and member level in coming Sunday.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Mohit,

Yes. Vicky's statement is true. you have joined as a member in the Orissaspider on 7/1/2012 at 8:44:14 AM. The member rank will be updated on weekly once. This will be done by the system automatically based on the performance of our contribution and points earned in the previous weeks. As per the norms of member rank calculation in OSR, your member rank will be updated on 15/1/2012 (coming Sunday).

Don't worry about this. Keep posting your original articles and actively participate in the forums continuously. The member rank will be improved automatically. Wish you all the best and good luck.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active member in OSR)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.