You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Winners of Member of the Week Contest (2nd January 2012 to 8th January 2012)

Hi friends,
    The last week activity in Orissa spider was not so impressive. Only one member has crossed the minimum eligibility for MOW in Orissa spider.

• Winner of Member of the Week contest from 2nd January 2012 to 8th January 2012
  • - S.manoharan. He will get Rs 130 as MOW winner award.

To see the Cash awards for the above prizes see Cash Credit Section of Orissa spider.

Best Article of the Week
    Best article of the week award goes to Best Tourist Places to Visit in Odisha which is written by S.manoharan. Rs 20 has been added to his account as Best article of the week award.

Update:
    According to the new updated regulations of Orissa Spider, Member of the week contest will be calculated on the basis of points earned from Resource and Forum section. Points from any other section will not be taken in to consideration. This rule will be followed in the all MOW awards of Orissa Spider.
    Congratulation Mr. Manoharan for being awarded as MOW of last week. Keep maintain the same for this week too.
    Regards,

Congratulation S. Manoharan. It is a great honour to receive MOW for many times in OS.
    With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hello Naresh & Vicky,

I wish to convey my heart full thanks to both of you to congratulate me for winning the MOW in our OSR for the consecutive three times. I hope this will be the inspiration to other members to make actively participate in the forthcoming MOW of our OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active Member in OSR)

Dear Manoharan,

Congratulations to you for being the MOW for the third time in OS. Really a very good effort by you to win it for a hatric time. Last time I have seen that You are the only member posting for the Context. Once again congratulations for your deserved reward. Be in the race for this time also. All the best to you.

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

Dear Krishna,

I am really very happy by receiving the wishing messages from the active members of OSR like you regarding the MOW winner of OSR. Further, I wish to thank for your appreciation message to get MOW in the forthcoming weeks also. I believe that I can do it by the support of the OSR members like you.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum