You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My introduction to orissa spider

Hello sir,
    At first I would like to say thanks to all the orissa spide.com and make it so useful.
    Now i introduction
    Hello friends i am mohit jain from nabarangpur a nacshal affected aria of odisha.When i reading a article i say this paga and it feels good to know about our own orissa's wabsite.now i studying bcom final year at nabarangpur college.
    Thank you,

mohit jain
    nabarangpur college
    Hi!
    Welcome to orissaspider. Mohit, this is the site where you can learn and earn at the same time. You can share your knowledge and experience. You can post any information on Odisha and gain points and also revenue. Being a new member, my first suggestion is that please upload a photo, which will help you to gain 50 points. Next please go through the following links to know more about this site. New Members F&Q and Posting Guidelines
    This will guide you to know about the rules of this site and to contribute quality contributions. Never hesitate to clarify your doubts, our webmaster, lead editor, editors and senior members are always ready to help you.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Mohit,

Very warm welcome to OrissaSpider.com. At first, you need to follow the posting guidelines and read the new member FAQ, mentioned by Vicky #1394. Then, to earn a good revenue from OSR site, you need to improve your writing skill, make error free English contents, and write from your own; not copied contents.
    You can go through the Best areas for writing in Orissa Spider and post accordingly to get more response and revenue.

Regards,

Hello Mohit,

I would like to convey my hearty wishes to join in this Odisha information web portal. As a guy belonging to Odisha, you can contribute more and more to this site by studying the guidelines and rules for posting contents in Orissaspider. You can post many resources on the activities and how Odisha people are affected by Nacshals and Maoists. Because you would be known more about them as person belong to Nacshals affected area. This will be very useful for the Odisha people to know about their activities and how to make safe themselves.

You also told that you are studying B.Com. Degree. So, Better make good concentration on study and post original articles during your free hours and also earn some pocket money.

With Regards,

S.Manoharan.
    (Active member of Odisha)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.