You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

How much you satisfy with this site?

I joined this site just starting of December and learn a lot from this site. I may not contributed more because of some busy scheduled of life and busy with other sites but I am very satisfy here. I enjoyed a lot of encouragement from our webmaster Bhisma and Lead editor Naresh Kumar Behera. I may not gain more revenue from this site but able to get more valuable knowledge about Odisha from this site. I can say orissaspider.com is a ocean of knowledge about Odisha.

Dear members all of you are here from more days than me, and know about this site. Just share your view and good compliments on this site which will encourage our new members to contribute in this site.
    And one more thing, don't forget to give few suggestions if you like to give, which can help our webmaster and editors for the improvement of this site.
    Nice question Mr Vicky,
    If you will ask me this question then my answer is "I am not satisfied with this site". Amazed? Human wants are unlimited and I am also a human so I want to provide my all effort to this site to make it as the best information portal of Odisha. When it will be the best site of Odisha then my satisfaction will not be in end, I will work more to stick with the position.

So my opinion is don't be satisfied in your life. When you are good try to be better, when you are better try to be best. When you are best try to stick with it.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Dear Webmster,
    Thanks for a good response.
    I know your patience and hard work for this site, I think compare to your hard work you may not be satisfy easily.
    This question is to our members and editors, They should narrate few achievements while journey with OS. I feel, those might be influence our new members to contribute more.
    Next few suggestions for betterment of OS might be more useful to you.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Dear Vicky,

I am a member of many websites of Spider networks like TamilSpider, ChennaiSpider, MumbaiSpider, MaharashtraSpider, IndiaStudyChannel, MyWindowsClub, NewRecruitmentChannel, StydyVillage and etc.. I am living in Tamil Nadu. As a Tamil guy, I posted many articles in our TamilSpider. I got the posting experience from that site. Through the TamilSpider, I have a chance to get touch with Bishma. Bishma asked me to make my contribution to OrissaSpider. He was attracted by my posts in TamilSpider.

I have joined in this site before one year back due to the request of Bishma and posted only in the forum messages for the past one year. But I have been attracted by the Bishma's approach in all aspects through chatting in Gtalk. So, After that I made my contribution in the resource section and I got the MOW two times continuously. I am not mentioning this here for taking pride. This shows my interest in posting in OSR even I am belonging to Tamil Nadu. I like Odisha and its culture and people like Bishma, Naresh and Krishna. They are all open hearted persons in sharing their views in OSR.

So, This OSR Will get good reputation in the spider networks and it will become a number one information web portal of Odisha very soon. In order to achieve this, We the active members should stand with Bishma, Naresh and Krishna to make this OSR as the top information web portal of Odisha.

We can do it. We are all inborn intels. Keep posting in OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Active member of OSR.

Dear Vicky,

We both are still infants to this site. I joined this site on Nov'11 whereas you on Dec'11. I am feeling myself so lucky to be a member of such a good information portal site. one day unexpectedly I entered into this site, and attracted towards it. Prior to that, I was not a member of any web portal site. The very day I joined here, I have started posting articles and tried to give my best for the site. In return, I also got a considerate amount of success, friends and many more. If you ask me also, you will get the same answer as Mr.Bhisma did, i.e. not quite satisfied. Because Satisfaction makes full stop in desires/dreams. I have still some dreams, which I will try to turn into reality. Let us join our hands to make this site a most successful one.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

@S.manoharan,
    Thank you sir, giving a good response to this thread. It is happy to know that being a native of TN you are very much interested in orissaspider. I feel your valuable contributions will help our OS to move forward.
    I also worked in indiastudychannel, Andhraspider and hyderabadspider. I am belongs to Odisha but my work place is Vizag and Hyderabad. I newly joined this site. I feel happy to see active members like you in this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.