You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

I am Akash & Wishing You All Very Happy New Year

I am Akash, working as a software testing engineer in Orimark Technologies Pvt, Ltd. – One of the leading testing training institute in Bhubaneswar. I love to know new things in online arena, and always keen to travel new places. I am very much pleased to meet you all here......

Thanks & Cheers !
    Hi Akash,

I wish you happy new year. Warm welcome and hearty congratulations to you to join this knowledge sharing web-portal service of Odisha which is popularly known as "OrissaSpider" (OSR). This is also a revenue generating website in which you can earn some decent pocket money every month by posting valuable original content related to Odisha.

Wish you all the best. Be stay with us in future and keep posting articles continuously in our OSR.

With regards,

S.Manoharan.

Dear Akash,
    Wish you a happy new year too; and a warm welcome to orissaspider. It is nice to know that you are a software engineer. Our Orissaspider is the site where you can learn and earn at a time. You can share your knowledge about our Odisha and able to collect revenue. This site is total based on our Odisha only. So, you can put jobs or admission notification of educational institutions of Odisha only. But before contribute any thing you must go through New Members F&Q and Posting Guidelines to know the rules of this site. This will help you to know how to contribute good quality contributions in Orissaspider. So, once again welcome to you and all the best to you, try to be an active member of this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Akash,
    I am very happy by welcoming you to Orissa spider and nice to know that you are now a software testing engineer in Orimark Technologies Pvt, Ltd.. Our active members have provided some short descriptions about this site but you can understand the site fully if you go through the Posting Guidelines and Frequently Asked questions by New members.

If you have any doubt regarding this site and its contents, then feel free to contact me on litu603[a]gmail.com. You can contact me through Gtalk also.

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hi Akash,

Wel Come to the Fastest and successful information portal of Odisha, Orissa Spider.com. Senior Members and our Web master have already provided guidelines for posting & earning money and information regading this site. Only one thing I want to say you that keep providing your valuable contributin to this site and try to be an active member.

With this I wish you a Successful New Year 2012. All the best.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.