You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My details over here

Hey friends, this is PS and i am here to share anything with you.

I am now studying in 12th class, computer and bikes has been my passion.
    As a passed out Davians i would be eager to show as well as follow you.
    Like to to have everything of my own.. ROCK WORLD ..LIVE LIFE...ENJOY EACH MOMENT

Now i am preparing for the exam and having a wonderful time to stay.
    Proud to be here as to the social community..

SIMPLY INDEPENDENT.

partha.likeno1else
    Hi Partha,
    Warm welcome to Orissa spider. First of all Best of luck for your 12th examination which is going to held from March 2012.

You have previously posted a forum regarding updating the name of Orissa spider to Odisha spider. See, if we will change the name then we loss our entire visitors cause www.orissaspider.com and www.odishaspider.com is not same. If we will redirect the URL to Odisha spider then many broken links will appear which is very harmful to this site. So we cannot change the name Orissa spider to Odisha spider.

Now one of the important examination of your life is coming so concentrate more on studies. After your exams, come to this site and share your knowledge with getting some pocket money.

If you have any doubt regarding this site then add me as buddy in Gtalk. My id is litu603@gmail.com .

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Hello Partha,

First, I wish my good luck to you for joining as members in OrissaSpider. This OrissaSpider is a very good information portal service website in Odisha. So, As an Odisha guy, you can proud yourself to become a member of this site.

You told that you are studying in XII standard. As our webmaster Bishama told, This time period is very crucial one for the students those who are studying 12th Class like you. This is also a turning point in you study and life. So, Better you may concentrate on your study at present. This website is always here for the people of Odisha like you. Hence, you can come and share your views and get knowledge from this website after your 12th Class examinations are over. Best of Luck for your bright future.

With Regards,

S.Manoharan.

Hi Partha,
    Welcome to orissaspider, this is the site where you can share your knowledge and views. Here you can learn and earn at the same time. Contribute any articles on Odisha and gain points and revenue. Dear friend first try to upload your photo, this will help you to gain 50 bonus points. This will help you to reach the next level, silver level easily. Before start contribute please go through New Members F&Q and know the rules of OS. This will guide you to contribute quality contributions in this site.
    Our webmaster Bhisma and lead editor Naresh are very friendly in nature. They and other senior members are always ready to guide you further. One thing as you expressed you are belong to 12 class, keep your interest more in studies and contribute few minutes for OS initially, after completion of your exam become a super active member in this site.

With regards,

Vicky
    (Expect for the best but prepare for the worst)

Hi Partha,

Wel Come to Orissa Spider. From the information provided by you, it is looking like your are very young, energetic, passionatic and having curiosity to prove yourself a unique guy. We like persons like you as an active contributor to this site. We are so happy to have you here. But as you mentioned your +2 examination is so close. Hence, I do agree with other members that you should concentrate on your studies at present. And after successful completion of your examination, log on to Orissa Spider to make your valuable contribution to earn some pocket money and at the same time try to move forward this site as a most successful information portal of Odisha.
    We are always there to help you. Feel free to ask anything. All the best for your forthcoming exam. Best of luck.

Regards
    Krishna

Thanks & Regards
    Krishna

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.